Monday, March 11, 2013

So excited!!! Wedding Season!

Something potentially great happened last week!  A fabulous photography company contacted me, requesting some of my coral upcycled vases for a photo shoot that will be featured on The Knot and Style Me Pretty.  These are both pretty awesome wedding websites, full of wedding ideas.  I am stoked!!  I am especially happy that something I love creating will get some recognition and love.  So sometime in the fall I will let ya'll know when A2ndlife is featured.








This picture above is from my sister in law's summer wedding.  Photograph courtesy of  TiffyShea Photography of Wills Point, TX.  These are vintage milk glass vases placed on a vintage mirror.  These centerpieces were so simple, yet beautiful and classy.  I have done quite a few custom orders for painted wedding vases.  It gives me so much joy knowing that something I made is part of someone's special day.  This wedding season I am going to be offering a few new colors.  I really love color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from my readers!