Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fun Find Friday

Well, I went to two thrift stores yesterday.  At the first store, I found a really cool Mid Century Georges Briard platinum serving dish.  It was pretty sweet and reasonably priced, so I had to buy it.  My sister-in-law Candace, who is also an avid thrifter and collector, loves Georges Briard. I had no idea what Georges Briard glass looked like until Candace showed me back in October of last year.  It's pretty- Don't  you think?



So after that mini jackpot, Mom, Katie and I headed to the second store.  I found an awesome Mid Century rolling record stand, a floral crewel and a couple of brightly colored records to display in the record stand for pictures.  All in all, it was a pretty good day spent thrifting. 



What has been your most coveted thrifted treasure?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from my readers!