Friday, February 1, 2013

Welcome

Hello everyone! It has been a while since my last post, but I am back! The old blog page felt alittle too boring, so I made a new one.  This is a fresh start. A new beginning.  Over the past month a2ndlife has reached many milestones.

  • We reached 300 sales on New Year's Day and have been keeping steady since then.
  • We reached 300 likes on our facebook page!
  • We reached over 1000 follower's on Twitter
  • And lastly,we reached 500 shop favorites on Etsy.
This is so exciting for me! I am so proud of my little shop and hope that it continues to grow in 2013.  Onward and upwards!! There are no limits, unless I limit myself.  Thank you to each and everyone of you that have liked, favorited, and followed a2ndlife.  It really means so much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from my readers!